Printer issues such as blank page printing, error code messages, etc. also occur when your printer driver is corrupted or outdated. So, we always recommend you keep your Canon PIXMA MP560 printer driver updated for security and stability.
2 ways to get the Canon MP560 driver:
- Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
- Option 2 – Automatically update the Canon MP560 driver (Recommended)
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
Canon keeps updating the MP560 driver. To get the latest correct driver, you need to go to the Canon support website, find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2 – Automatically update the Canon MP560 driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Canon MP560 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the Canon MP560 driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions and suggestions.