The NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPER is no doubt a beast. But to dominate all the AAA titles in 2021, you still need the latest graphics driver. In this article, we’ll show you how to download and update the driver for RTX 2080 SUPER, easily and quickly.
2 ways to install the RTX 2080 SUPER driver
Option 1: Install manually — This needs time and computer skills. You need to visit the NVIDIA website, search for the driver, and install it manually.
Option 1: Install automatically (Recommended) — You can get the latest graphics driver easily & quickly. All you need will be just a few clicks.
Option 1: Install the RTX 2080 SUPER driver manually
If you’re a tech-savvy gamer, you can try to install the latest graphics driver manually.
- Visit the driver download page of the NVIDIA website. Then search for your video card.
- At the search result page, click DOWNLOAD to download the installer. Then launch it and follow the on-screen instructions.
Option 2: Install the RTX 2080 SUPER driver automatically (Recommended)
If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, we recommend using Driver Easy. It will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact graphics card, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
Once you’ve installed the latest graphics driver, restart your PC and test the improvement in-game.
Hopefully, this tutorial helped you install the latest RTX 2080 SUPER driver. If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment.