Want to download and update Epson ET 4550 driver for your printer? You’ve come to the right place! This post will show you how to download and update Epson ET-4550 driver in Windows 10/8/7.
When should I update driver for Epson ET 4550 printer
Printer drivers is an essential program that ensures your printer can communicate with your computer.
Updating your printer driver can help prevent problems like printer not printing. Meanwhile, it can improve your printer performance and bring you the best possible experience in your computer.
On the other hand, if your Epson ET series ET-4550 printer is not working properly, such as some error messages popping up, or printer offline, you should update your printer driver to fix these problems.
How to update driver for Epson ET 4550 printer
Method 1: Update Epson ET 4550 driver manually
To manually download and update the driver for your Epson ET-4550 printer, you’ll need to know the operating system information for your computer (such as Windows 10 64 bit), then download the driver manually.
Follow these steps:
1) Go to Epson official support website.
2) Type ET 4550 in the search box, and select Epson ET-4550.
3) In the Downloads tab, make sure the detected Operating System is correct. Then click Download to download the driver package.
4) Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
This method requires time and computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You can try method 2.
Method 2: Update Epson ET 4550 driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have time or patience, you can download and update your Epson ET 4550 driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
4) Restart your computer to take effect.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
That’s it – to manually or automatically update your Epson ET 4550 driver. If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what more we can do.