If you’re looking for the driver for your HP PageWide Pro 477dw printer, you’ve come to the right place! After reading this article, you’ll know exactly how to install or update the driver easily and safely.
Why you need the HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver?
Driver, or device driver, is a program that makes your computer and hardware devices attached work together. Printer issues such as blank page printing, error code messages, etc. occur when your printer driver is corrupted or outdated. It’s essential that you have the latest correct HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver at all times.
2 simple methods to update the HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver:
There are two ways you can update your printer driver:
Option 1 – Automatically (Recommended)– This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 2 – Manually– You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your driver this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 1 – Automatically update the HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the HP PageWide Pro 477dw MFP driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Option 2 – Download and install the driver manually
HP keeps updating the HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver. To get it, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to the HP support website.
2) Type pagewide pro 477dw on the search box, then click your product name on the list.
3) Click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
4) Find the driver you want, then click Download.
5) Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Hopefully, this article helped! Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions and suggestions.