Having an issue with your HP universal print driver? Don’t worry. This article introduces two easy ways to download and install the HP Universal Print Driver.
Try these fixes
- Manually download the HP Universal Print Driver
- Automatically download and install the HP Universal Print Driver
To download the correct HP Universal Print Driver, you should go to the HP website, find the latest version of your print driver and manually install it in your computer.
Before you go, you should know clearly for your HP printer model, and make sure to download the driver that is compatible with your system (Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7).
Manually downloading and installing the HP drivers requires time, patience and computer skills. If you don’t have time or patience, you can try method 2 to automatically do that.
You can also download and install the HP universal printer driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your printer to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All the automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when click Update All).
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
4) Restart your computer after updating, and your HP printer should be working.
That’s it – the two ways to download and install the HP Universal Print Driver easily. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.