HP Printer Driver Download
3 steps to update ALL drivers for FREE
1. Download 2. Scan 3. Update
System Upgrade would cause driver problems. So if you’re having trouble with your printer after upgrading to Windows 10 or Windows 11, try updating your printer driver to fix the problem.
Option 1: Update your HP printer driver manually
HP printer drivers are available to download from the HP official website. To update the drivers, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the HP support page.
- Under Software & Drivers: identify your printer, enter your printer’s model and click Submit.
- Find the most recent driver to download. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the file.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and printer.
Option 2: Update your HP printer driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your HP printer driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running on, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged HP printer driver to automatically download the correct version of this driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
After installing the new driver, restart your PC and printer.